On Sunday, May 21, 2017, elections will be held for prefects, mayors and mayors, as well as county, city and municipal councils. The boarding places open at 7.00 and close at 19.00.
Make a valid identity card on the elections. There you will get four ballots - one for the election of a prefect, (grado) of the mayor and for the election of the members of the County and the City Council or the Municipal Council. If you want your voice to be valid, circle the number in front of just one of the candidates for the prefect and the mayor, or the municipal chief, as well as in front of the name of only one list for the members of the County and City Council or the Municipal Council.
Be sure to check out before you go to the polls, because we have noticed some shortcomings and illogicalities in them, especially in the town of Krk (Brozići and Kapovci settlements) and the Malinska-Dubašnica municipality. If you are not there on the list (this may happen if you are from 8 May when voters' lists have been closed and your residence card has expired until your election date or if your ID has expired), go to the Krk or Malinska office of the voting office.
Detailed list of polling stations on the island of Krk:
1st Place in Krk, Decumanus Gallery, JJStrossmayera bb, voted by voters with residence in the city of Krk, in the streets: Coast of the Croatian Navy, Ribarska, Vela Placa, Jurja Križanić, Krk Glagolitic Square, Petra Žgaljić, Veli Dvori, Dr. Dinka Vitezić, Get, Matije Gupca, Čeda Žica, Trg Sv. Kvirina, Antuna Mahnića, JJStrossmayera, NUAlgarotti, Trg Kamplin, Alojzija Stepinca, Istrian passage, Zrinjska, Frankopanska, Galija, Krčki iseljenik, Punat, Šetalište Dražica, Ružmarinska, Tomašića, Lovorik, Ljudevita Gaja, Stanka Vraza, Dubašljanska, Vrbnička , Bašćanska, Dobrinjska, Omišaljska, Miroslava Krleža, islet of Košljun.
2. Place of Burial No. 2 in Krk, Small Town Hall of the City of Krk, Josip Jelačić Square No. 2, with voters residing in the city of Krk, in the streets: Narodno preporoda, A.G.Matoša, I.G. Kovačića, A. B. Šimić, Vladimir Nazora, Lakmartinska, The Way of the Sea, Rijeka, Vidikovac, Mate Balote, Stjepan Radić, Vršanska, Sv. Ivana, Maslinik, Borik, Vinogradska, Industrial.
3. Place of the Burial Place: 3rd in Krk, Town Hall of the City of Krk - Part I, Trg Josipa bana Jelačića 2, where voters residing in the city of Krk will be voting in Slavko Nikolic from 37 to 32 and 32 To the end, Zagrebačka, Ivana Meštrovića, Ivana Gundulića, Ivana Zajca, Vatroslav Lisinski, Ivana Mažuranića, Šetalište Sv. Bernardina, Trg Josipa bana Jelačića, Bodulska, Draga Gervaisa, Otokara Keršovanija, Augusta Cesarca, Zadarska, Splitska, Kralja Tomislava and Braće Juras.
4. Place of Biracka: 4. in Krk, Town Hall of the City of Krk - Part II, Trg Josipa bana Jelačića 2, where voters residing in the city of Krk will be voting in the streets: Slavko Nikolić from number 1 to 35 and number 2 to 30, Josip Pupačić, Dubrovacka, Ruđera Boškovića, Crikvenica, Tina Ujević, Kvarnerska, Senjska, Košljunska, Creska, Lošinjska, Paška, Lina Bolmarčić, Lina Bolmarčić, Vjenceslav Novak, Bartul Kašić, Plavnička, Rapska, Matka Laginje, Braće Linardić, Felix Zazinovic, Ježevac, Vukovarska, Lukobran and Mali Kartec.
5. Place of Burial: No. 5 in Kornić, Kornić Town Hall, where voters with residence in Kornić will vote in the streets: 17 April, Brajutovci, Carakajti, Dolinje Nerzice, Gorinje Nerzice, Kamenica, Klanci, Kornić, Ledine, Lokvac, Mavki, Mekotina, Murajska, Na periic, On the wicker, Partizanski put, Placa, Pod ori, Put u muli, Ravnica, Sridnje Nerzice, Staro trsje, Sveti Dunat, Sveti Jakov, Vla gromača, Vrtačice, Lakmartin i Muraj.
6. Place of Burial: 6. in Vrh, Local House Vrh, voted by voters resident in Vrh, in the streets: Bok od Brozić, Busilak, Gušternica, Kod škole, Kosić, Na placu, Salatić, Staro selo, Vrh .
7. Place of residence: 7. in Pinezići, Pinezići Village, where voters with residence in Pinezići will vote in Brajde, Centar, Golubić, Karatančica, Krč, Kući, Lokvić, Luvere, Majer, Njivine, Pava Žužić , Picik, Pinezići, Potok, Holy Fuska Route, Runjak, Old Road, Torkul, Boris Mršić Square, Veli vršak, Vršak, Dolac and Skrbčići.
8th Military Bilingual Place No. 8 in Milohnići, Local House Milohnići, where voters residing in Milohnići, Brzac, Linardići and Glavotok will vote.
9. Biračko mjesto broj 9. in Bajcici, Village of Bajčići, where voters with residence in Žgaljići, Nenadići, Poljica, Bajčići and Brusići will vote.